Friday, May 8, 2009

Suggestion Box

I’m looking at creatively (or cheesily, if that's a word. Spellcheck doesn't think so) titling the different types of posts that I might have. Maybe I’m taking the word play too far, but I’d like your comments and suggestions anyways.

If you have any other good ideas that fit, let me know!


  • The Rumor Mill: links to blogs/websites (It'll make more sense when you see it happen, I promise)

  • Millwork for food: photo shoots

  • The fASHion MILL: paintings

  • Monday Morning (Mill)dew: thoughts on the week ahead, or past

  • Milliwatt???: crazy findings or questions

  • Weekend Milliseconds: shout-outs, b/c those will be coming regularly (or does milligram sound better? Like telegram, perhaps?)

  • Milling about (insert place here): trips, vacations, outings, etc.

I’ve also written down the words “treadmill”, “windmill”, “milligram”, and “million”. I can’t think of any uses for them… thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. i love it! do it. i think weekend milliseconds. not milligram. maybe milligram in something else. you are so fun! the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to be contrary, but I really like milligram.

    ReplyDelete