Thursday, May 28, 2009

a MiLLion stories to share 1.2

Happy Birthday Jamenita!

Last week, Jamenita, who you met in an earlier post, turned 7. 

To celebrate, I took her to dinner at Dave & Buster's.

Mmmm mm. Yummy chicken fingers and fries.

Next, we moved to the arcade area and hit the ticket winning games! Wednesdays are half price game nights. Excellent.

Finally, we traded in our tickets for a prize. 

I have a secret: this is the second time we've gone to Dave & Buster's and both times I've only let her spend a portion of her tickets. The remainder are safely stored on my D&B Card. One day she'll get to get something REALLY BIG. She'll be so excited. 

Is that deceitful?

This is what she chose:

First she named the pup "Brat," but then decided upon "Ashley." Should I be concerned?

When I took her home all the neighbor kids were out playing in front of her house. Her brother, who is 8, asked me to stay and play kickball with them. I wasn't quite dressed for the occasion, but told him that next time I'd bring my tennis shoes and stay and play. Should be interesting...

1 comment: