Tuesday, May 26, 2009

milling around: nashville

Recently I parked my car up on the roof at work and took a little hike around downtown Nashville, across the Shelby Street Bridge, through the L.P. Field parking lot (where the Titans play, for you non-Nashvillians, non-sports enthusiasts, or both), and over to the unique statues next to the river. It was like 80 degrees outside and I had on jeans. Needless to say, there was sweat involved. However, I did get a few fun shots of the city that I call HOME.

I'm not sure what that thing is hanging in the middle of the statue. 
Here's a closer look at it:

Interesting. 
There's also a much smaller red statue where this one hangs out.
Here's what they look like when you're standing more than 17 inches away:


I really do love where I live. For now, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment