Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the fASHion Mill 1.2

Mother's Day quickly came and passed again this year. I got to spend the weekend with my incredible mother. She may pronounce a word or two incorrectly, but no one's heart compares to hers. 

So I painted for her. 

One day I'll have an art room. For now, I clear space on the floor and get to work.


Here's the finished piece. I painted some picture frames to go along with.

Dad and I hung it up on Friday before she arrived home from work. It was a good 30 minutes and multiple pass-bys before she noticed. She was quite surprised. Dad had been talking her out of buying a picture to hang for weeks.

I gave her this painting two Mother's Day's ago:

 Happy Mother's Day, Mom. 
(Note to Mom, I'll give you $5 if you can figure out how to comment on this blog post)

2 comments:

  1. ash mill the paintings are awesome. I never knew you had all this in your. I am loving the blog and all the creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brian! I owe North Bullitt some thanks for my creative skills. I got to color everyday there!

    ReplyDelete