Sunday, May 17, 2009

MILLing about: Louisville



First, I need a new title. The "MILLing about" title will get old quickly if I use it for everything. HELP!

Second, here are a couple pictures of Louisville. I only had a quick minute to jump out of the car and get a few shots (Brittany, thanks for tagging along) after we had eaten dinner at Kobe in Indiana. YUM!


The shots alone weren't that great, but nothing a little fun in photoshop couldn't fix.



Let's be honest, the Louisville skyline is not all that spectacular.


I really like this. It's obviously more of a graphic than a photograph now, but I at least took the picture it was created from. And it's cool.

Here's the actual photo:

Next time I'm in town and have some free time (could be a while), I'd like to spend some more time around downtown and on the Indiana side of the river. For now, these few pictures will have to suffice.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment