Monday, May 18, 2009

the fASHion Mill 1.3

Back in March Emily, Carly, and I headed across Tennessee to the Great Smokies! While there we bear-hunted, hiked great waterfalls, and relaxed at our awesome cabin not named "Miss B. Haven." Carly worked on an atrocious school project (blah, once again, I'm so thankful school is over for me) while Emily and I made art. This is what I had by the end of the weekend:

The picture isn't very clear. I used ripped newspaper (or maybe a magazine) to fill in the tree. 

Like this:

It was quite a time consuming and tedious task, but I'm pleased with the finished piece. Too bad it's just sitting against my wall with no purpose. I don't really have empty wall space and if I take down the current painting, which is much larger, I'll have to re-hammer some nails. 

That is all...

1 comment:

  1. i still like it a lot. i want to make one like it sometime. i'll add that to my super long list of projects to complete.

    ReplyDelete