Thursday, June 11, 2009

suggestion box

I'm working on a "signature" for my photos.

or this:
Whaddaya think?

On a photo it would look like this:


Maybe a little bigger than that. Turns out this image is like 40 inches tall! No clue how or why that happened. We're learning as we go here, people!

I also thought about a water mill, but I haven't figured out Illustrator, I don't have a stylus, and I was barely able to create that simple little windmill. Yikes. It's too daunting a task.

Thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. is this a contest?
    http://yfrog.com/0washmillp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the bottom one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jared- no real reason for choosing a windmill other than it was the easiest option. I didn't just want my name on there. That's boring. And what would a "mill of ashes" look like? That just wouldn't work.

    Mr. Anonymous- sure. it can be a contest. I clearly have friends more talented in the graphic design department... but there are no prizes.

    Ty- thanks. I love when you leave comments when I'm sitting right next to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry ty, i vote the top one. the one that you used on the picture. can't wait to see you (ashmill) that is.

    ReplyDelete