Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MILLiwatt??? 1.2

(My sister is going to kill me for this)

My sister and brother-in-law are expecting their first child! With a little help from Conan O'Brien and photoshop this here blog has a sneak peak of what their kid will look like.

First you need to meet my sister, Sabrina, and brother-in-law, Jim.

The rest of the people in the picture include my grandma and my cousins Corey, Renee, and Chris. This was the only picture I could find to suit my purposes...

And here's what their child will look like one day:

YIKES!

I kid. I can't wait until the baby is here for real. I'll probably be making a few more trips to Chicago each year. I'll probably also be broke because baby shopping is my favorite. 

They are going to be great parents and I couldn't be more excited for them. 

I hope it's twins!

1 comment:

  1. haha! that is one beautiful baby! i'm excited too! and i hope its twins too!!

    ReplyDelete