Sunday, June 7, 2009

MILLing about: Nashville (w/Carly)

Carly spontaneously came to visit this weekend. We decided to go wander around the town a bit since it was gorgeous outside. I, of course, took my camera along.

If you look closely you can see her reflection on the track. Total accident.


I've never seen this "statue" before. It's across the river at LP Field, where I've been many times. Strange. Got a few cool pictures with this thing. This one's my favorite. I think.

But, I also like this one:

The sun was definitely to the right of us (see below picture for proof), but this new building going up far off to the left of the batman building was reflecting light in both pictures. Lame.


Photomerge has become one of my favorite things to do in photoshop. It's so smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment