Wednesday, June 3, 2009

the rumor MILL 1.1

Rumor has it... the guys (and gals) over at allanglesphotography do some pretty amazing work. Recently they did a shoot with a couple whose wedding I was in two years ago-Melinda and Derrick Jeffries.

I've known Melinda for a lot of years. I spent one summer at her house diving for coins in the pool, making mud pies, and burying a time capsule. It's been great to watch her grow up into the beautiful lady that she is! There are SO many stories I could tell, but I won't.


Here's the best/only picture that I could find on short notice (Derrick, sorry for leaving you out). Melinda's the one on the left:



I go even further back with the faces behind allanglesphotography. Brian and Eric are brothers married to Raquel and Elizabeth, respectively. Eric, Raquel and I were in Kindergarten together!

I also had the privilege of being in Brian and Raquel's wedding:



Again, lots of stories, some sworn to secrecy. All I gotta say is I'm a true friend, right Rock?!?!


Anyways, check out their work. They're way more advanced than me! If you live in/around Louisville I bet they would love to shoot your engagement or wedding!


Love all you guys! Can't wait to see more.


(There are lots of uses of there, their, and they're. Hope I got 'em all right)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out Mill. PS. I am loving the blog. I never knew you had this creative side to you. I am loving your work. And congrats on being an Aunt.

    ReplyDelete