Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another sweet little lady!

My sweet, old roomie (old as in former, not senior citizen) Emily had her first child just a few weeks ago. Here are a few photos I took when I visited her last week.

This is how Bella's first photo shoot began. She loves me. Really.


Luckily, we were able to get a few sweet smiles out of her.


Probably my favorite. I love how uncomfortable she looks. I think I may try sleeping like that tonight.


Once she fell asleep she was content to sleep anywhere. That includes on a bench. In the park. Where limbs may or may not have fallen from the tree overhead. :)


Daddy wasn't around for the shoot so we only had one ring.

3 comments:

  1. ok, so hilarious that you clarified that i'm not a senior citizen. and i forgot about that fallen limb, so thanks for reminding me!! :) and for loving our baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these!!! You are so creative Ashmill and Emily and Adam make the cutest baby ever!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so precious! Love the park bench one... super creative :)

    ReplyDelete