Friday, January 22, 2010

MILLwork for food: Little Dude



At any moment my sister could go into labor! Needless to say, I'm slightly excited and never let my phone out of my sight. I can't wait to be an aunt. His name is a secret (except to me). For now, he is affectionately called "Little Dude" and in a few short days (maybe even hours) he will make his debut.

The last time I saw my sister and her pregnant little self was early December when we took a few maternity photos. Here are few that don't reveal the baby's name nor show off the bare belly!




Clearly, no belly in this shot. The necklace was a gift from the soon-to-be grandparents and is a mother holding a baby in a heart (or something like that). And, I'm showing off my beautiful sister - even when she's not sleeping and is being kicked every 7 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment