Saturday, January 16, 2010

MILLing about: Auburn, Alabama




I drove down to Pelham, Alabama to see my good friend Kitty (aka Elizabeth Kornegay) and watch my favorite boys in blue take on the Auburn Tigers. The game was great, although I wouldn't mind if the Cats would put games away early and not cause my heart to beat so fast.

The Wildcats are 18-0 and sitting at #2 in the polls. Needless to say, it's an exciting season to be a Kentucky fan! Here are a few shots from the game:

Demarcus Cousins is a beast. At some point in this game he lost his headband. I don't know what happened to it, but I think he plays (and looks) better without it.

Ashley Judd was in the house. I love this girl - mostly because of her love for UK, but I also enjoyed most of her movies. I'm a little jealous of her as well because I believe that she can claim to be UK's #1 fan and no one will argue.

The boys gather round to hear Calipari's game plan and watch him draw up some x's and o's.

John Wall is good.
And he will always make his free throws when the game is on the line.

1 comment: