Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A MILLion stories to share 2.0

Jumping pictures have to be one of my favorites. One, because they're hilarious to take/attempt. Two, because, when done right, they look cool. The four gals spent many a minutes attempting to all jump at the same time and as the timer was going off. Here's a few that almost worked:

You have to be ready. Unfortunately, if you miss your cue, you get a picture that looks like this.


Melinda was definitely the jumping pro of the day.


I promise I'm only a few inches taller than these girls.


It was much easier to time the jump when someone was behind the camera to press the button!


I must say that Elizabeth/Kitty/Liv/Patty (call her what you wish) rocked it. :)

Yea, I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete