Sunday, November 8, 2009

A MILLion stories to share 1.8

This past weekend I reunited with three great ladies from my past. Anna, Liv, Mo-mo, and I hadn't been together as a group in EIGHT years! We had a great time sharing stories and reminiscing. We dug up a few pictures from middle school and high school and laughed about the many unfortunate hair-do's and clothing choices.

Exhibit A:
Yes, I almost have a mullet, Mo has on overalls, Anna has on cargo khakis, and Liv has on a boy-style button up (worn unbuttoned) with a t-shirt. Yea, and you might call this one of our better pictures.

We decided to recreate this shot. With no one to take pictures for us, we relied on a tripod and timer.

Attempt 1:
I apparently weigh a little more than I did in 8th grade. Liv's head was a nice resting place once the other gals decided to give up.

Attempt 2:
I'm at least off the ground, but that's about all I can say.

Attempt 3:
Success!

More to come throughout the week!

(Yes, I'm taking one event and spreading it out over several blog posts. Otherwise, it would be another month before this little blog saw any action again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment