Friday, January 14, 2011

Game time!

Good morning all!

Today is our last day in Tanzania. :( It's very bittersweet. We'll head to Kenya in a few hours and stay until our flight to London tomorrow night. If you're really lucky I'll get to post some pictures this evening!

So, it's been a few days since I've blogged, eh? Sorry about that! Monday was long and ended with me feeling quite sick. I spent Tuesday in bed. All day. I left the hotel room for about 5 minutes, but never left the hotel that day. I knew I had to be feeling better by Wednesday when we went on our safari! Holy cow. Incredible. I took a whole lotta photos. Some are quality and some are just proof that I saw what I'm about to tell you I saw! I feel like it was all a dream. I can't believe we were as close as we were with no fences! Crazy.

While I could just ramble off a laundry list of everything we saw, you know that's not my style. Instead, let's play a game. Can you unscramble these words? This should keep you busy until I'm able to post some photos for you to see!

Happy Saturday. See you all in just a few days.

Safari Animals
ionl
pohpi
mpaali
rlepado
thpyno
beewldsait
neemclhoa
muapb
prides nkemoy
peealhnt
tpleoean
feragif
barze
fuablfo
ccdorielo
gonosoem
rtsoihc
obobban
yenah
cajkla
traew cubk

No comments:

Post a Comment